- Data Centre Design & Consultancy
Leading Data Centre MEA regional Specialists
Sudlows DMCC are the leading MEA regional specialist in the design and consultancy of energy efficient and resilient critical infrastructures and data centre environments.
- Critical Infrastructure Design and Consultancy
- Concept Through to Detailed Design
- Uptime Institute Accredited Tier Designers
- Data Centre Roadmap
The high level technology and expertise that Sudlows brought to this project was unique and delivered significant operational cost savings.
“Sudlows have an excellent reputation and track record in the global data centre industry."
Sudlows data centre experts invest considerable time into the research and evaluation of both new and emerging products and technologies. Our commitment is to provide only the best solutions which are energy efficient, resilient mission critical environments.
- Data Centre Design
- Critical Engineering Systems
- MEP Design
- HVAC Design
- Electrical Design HV-LV
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Uptime Institute Tier Design II, III & IV
- Efficient Cooling
- High Density Cooling
- Modular Design
- 3D Facility Walk Through
- Space & Capacity Planning
- Project & Site Appraisal
- TIA 942 Design
- 3D Modelling
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Peer Review Due diligence
- Risk Analysis
- Energy Efficiency Study
- Existing Facility Optimisation
- Tender Documents and Evaluation
The combination of innovation, environmental awareness, technical excellence and global support make us the data centre consultancy provider of choice.
If you are developing a continuity plan, considering Gap Analysis to improve resilience or looking to design a new facility, simply contact our award winning team of design engineers for advice.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (Autodesk)
Uptime Accredited Tier Designer, Sam Wicks, Associate Director at Sudlows discuses data centre energy efficiency with autodesk CFD and building design suite